Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Kulula - Sorry seems to be the hardest word?

Hi Gidon,

Remember me.
Im the guy who rambled inanely about the lack of service your airline offered.
I was moderately angry at being delayed...again, from Lanseria - again.
Remember?

Oh....

The good news, Gidon is that your staff responded in the public domain REALLY quickly.

I got a polite, if factually incorrect response on Twitter. (they replied to a dude who retweeted by comments, not to me directly) - but the thought was there! He thoughtfully forwarded the tweet to me...














Then, Gidon - your social media team figured it out - and replied to my Twitter account directly.
First Class!







i replied to them with my e-mail address, Gidon!
Right away!

Oh, AND i got the mandatory "thanks for the feedback" post on your facebook page, assuring me someone would get back to me with an official response.















So as far as the public are concerned the concerned corporate has sprung into action!
Guess what Gidon, and you ARE going to laugh at this...really.


 Ill post here, verbatim, the actual response received in person from your caring, friendly, funny airline.
Here goes....
Ready....









Its not a broken link, Gidon!

Can you see the responses Gidon?
Anything at all?
Nope..... me neither!

Good hey!
At least we got to the bottom of the scheduling issue.
You really just don't care what people think!

At least i can update my previous blog....

Its not just your airline thats broken Gidon, your comms are stuffed too!

No comments:

Post a Comment