Monday, December 31, 2012

My New Years Mantra!



My New Years Mantra!

To all of you, that have contributed in whatever way to my life this year ... 
Whoever you are, and however you did, I thank you!

To everyone that smiled, laughed and sung along to the music of my life, your harmonies made my life richer! Thank-you!!


To those of you that were angry, hated, shouted, screamed and scorned me in whatever way...I'm sorry YOUR year was crap...I hope next year serves you better! 

As we head into another amazing year, filled to the brim with opportunity, I urge you all to stop and smell the roses...life is exactly what you make it...no more, and no less!

Thank you all for 2012!

My 2013 is going to be fucking amazing,

I sincerely wish that for each and every one of you too!

Onwards and Upwards kids!
Much love and laughter.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment